Surrendering Your Pet
We provide shelter for all homeless and unwanted animals in the City of Portsmouth. However, https://groups.csail.mit.edu/cb/paircoil2/?pdf=outstanding-teacher-resume-examples follow site how to write phd dissertation order viagra canada pharmacy Try Viagra for Free see url popular presentation ghostwriter website for mba custom essay service toronto enter http://jeromechamber.com/event/customer-service-complaint-letter/23/ http://www.chesszone.org/lib/essay-writing-advantages-of-social-media-4997.html https://grad.cochise.edu/college/thesis-examples-undergraduate/20/ dissertation louis xiv source source link https://ds-drupal.haverford.edu/dcc/analytics/?mg=ventolin-dose-counter follow site https://secondhelpingsatlanta.org/essay-on-life-goals-2170/ see url university dissertation cover source compare and contrast essay introduction essay on india go corrected papers deb karpman thesis viagra sub lingua goals essay samples https://rainierfruit.com/viagra-street-price-uk/ order cialis 10 mg viagra side affects esl report writer for hire gb surrendering your pet should be your last resort. Please attempt to find your animal a home by using Rehome, asking friends, family, and co-workers, or by placing an ad.
Portsmouth Humane Society takes pets from owners by appointment only. This ensures that you are given the time and attention you deserve when here, and that we have the space and accommodations your pet deserves. Please work with us and communicate openly. To make an appointment, please contact us at 757-397-6004 during normal business hours.
- Call and make an appointment.
- Bring your pet to the shelter for your scheduled appointment, if you arrive late you may be required to reschedule.
- You will need proof of Portsmouth residency (driver’s license or driver’s license + postmarked mail).
- Be sure to bring your pet’s complete vet records, including proof of rabies vaccination, as well as any medications they may need.
- You will be asked to fill out a form describing the animal’s behavior. This includes what the animal likes, dislikes, temperament, and other personality traits.
- Pay the surrender fee of $50 per animal.
Please note that we are unable to accept exotic animals.